I have been tagged! By the lovely Lucy over at Leopard Print Mommy! It is no secret that I can't resist these things, so here goes:
These are the rules:
1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5) Let them know you tagged them
12 Fun Facts about me:-
1. I have a lot of strange dreams, sometimes as many as 3 a night which I almost always remember.
2. I love books on Horoscopes, Palmistry, Handwriting Analysis, anything that gives an insight into peoples personalities really interests me.
3. I really like to cook! And can make some very tasty meals indeed!
4. I love to write, and have always kept endless journals, notebooks and diaries
5. My favourite website is Animal Crossing Community
6. I am quite a dreamer
7. I think I am one of the biggest worriers out there!
8. My favourite book is Delirium by Lauren Oliver
9. I have a huge addiction to American T.V Dramas
10. I am really bad at photography...
11. I always feel happier when the weather is nice
12. Everyone probably knows this, but I have 3 little (well 2 little, one big) guinea pigs. Minnie, Mouse, and Moo who I love to pieces!
The 12 questions:-
1) how old were you when you gave birth to your child/ren?
I don't have any yet! I would love a little family in the future but think that is quite a way off yet!
2) Can you drive?
I am learning! I have only had a few lessons so far. It is something that I have always been so scared of doing, but know I need to be able to do!
3) If yes to question 2 did you pass your driving test 1st time?
Fingers crossed I will!
4) What meal could you eat again and again?
There are many! At the moment I can't get enough of sushi, there is NEVER enough in those tiny little boxes!
5) Favourite no alcholic drink?
Apple and pear, or Pink grapefruit robinsons dilute. I love this stuff!
6) One must have baby/child product that you couldn't live without?
7) A tv program you secretly love?
I have a huge addiction to Life Unexpected at the moment. It is shown on E4 early in the morning which is good as it has been getting me out of bed!
8) Favourite kids tv program?
I think Pepper Pig is quite funny, I love George!
9) One song that cheers you up?
Could you be Loved by Bob Marley and Wouldn't it be nice by the Beach Boys, it always reminds me of 50 First Dates, I love that film!
10) Facebook or twitter?
I really hate social networking sites.... that said I log into facebook quite often....
11) A film that never fails to make you cry?
I'm not a big crier when it comes to films really, but am a sucker for a good love story. Any films based on Nicholas Sparks novels usually bring a lump to the throat!
12) Harry potter or twilight?
Harry Potter every time, I think Twilight is hugely overrated and the last film was really bad!
My 12 Questions to you:
1. One of your favourite blogs to read?
2. What is one thing you would love to achieve this year?
3. What is your favourite book and why?
4. What is your favourite pass time?
5. Which would you prefer - Saturday night in, or big night out?
6. What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
7. What is your favourite film?
8. Favourite place to go on Holiday?
9. A singer or group you used to think you would always love but don't any more?
10. Favourite thing to cook?
11. Secret Wish?
12. Do you play video games, if yes which ones?
I am going to tag Alice from an Alien World, Erin Jo from My life as Erin Jo, Sarah from a Little Less enchanted and anyone else who wants to be tagged!
Have fun and let me know when you do the quiz, also thank you to Lucy for tagging me!