Wednesday 9 June 2010

Bohemian is beautiful

I've been so rubbish with my blog lately sorry! I will do a post on all my lovely birthday treats soon <3

I have been so so busy I am working lots and lots right now, and as of next week I will be working in Waterstones Meadowhall as well as Waterstones Huddersfield! Hectic, but after the end of June things will calm down a bit and I will be back down to 3days a week instead of 6!

This means many outings girls :) I have been out with the girlies more recently and am loving dancing my saturdays away very much indeed!

I have also recently discovered a new blog I am excited to share :)
Boho Glamour - A bohemian girl a heart I fell in love with this!



When I was younger my grandma took me to a museum that was filled with old Gypsy caravans you could explore. I was completely in awe, and truly believed that I would grow up to be a Gypsy and live in one of these myself <3



Isn't it just amazing? My room back home was actually transformed into my own bohemian wonderland for a good number of years. I thought I was very cool with all my trinkets, corner full of cushions, burning insence, walking around everywhere barefoot with my anklets and toe rings!



Love

xxx

1 comment: