Friday 8 April 2011

Hand Written

Something I have been meaning to do for a while now...

The Handwriting Challenge, My amazing friend Alice tagged me in this a few weeks ago probably knowing that I would not be able to resist!



The rules were to write the following:
1. name and blog name
2. url
3. write 'a quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog'
4. favourite quote
5. favourite song
6. favourite band(s), artist(s)
7. anything else you wish to say..

I tag-

Sarah from A little less disenchanted
Erin Jo from ::My life as erinj0::
Sara from Sara Louise Evans

xxx

2 comments:

  1. <3 yay so pretty! I'm so glad you've done this.
    Please please keep blogging. Such cute writing too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! How did I miss this?!
    First, you art so creative, I can tell you have such an artistic mind!

    Anyways, I now posted!
    I can't resist things like this : )

    ReplyDelete