Thursday 17 December 2009

Latest Creations



I have been busy working away thinking of new ideas recently, following a trip to York with my Mr this weekend I decided on lavender hearts.
There were some great little craft markets (see above!) and after having this idea for a while I finally managed to get my hands on some dried lavender! I am quite happy with the result, and they smell amazing!



I also came across a shop called Busy Beads which was really cute! I managed to find some more string for a bracelet I made with some beads I got here a couple of years ago. I was hoping for a romantic stroll along the river, as this is where John and I spent our first Valentines but by the looks of things it had recently flooded! It was still nice to visit though, a really good day <3



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment