Wednesday 16 December 2009

There's no place like home



I was rummaging around my room on a hunt for bits and bobs (something I spend half my life doing, organised is not really the word to describe me) when I came across this postcard.

I found it in a little shop on a camping trip this summer and knew I must have it - thank you dad <3 - The Ruby Slippers are the origional's from the film, which I must have watched a hundred times over in my early years!

Now they have found a place on my wall, along with other pictures of inspiration.

x

2 comments:

  1. <3 sooooo happy you got a blog, it's looking very you. Keep being you, can't wait to see you soon xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! it took me long enough to figure out! I love your's it is amazing, you have so many followers! And is it still dec 26th?? xxx

    ReplyDelete