Monday 25 January 2010

Confessions of a bookaholic

Since working at Waterstones (which I enjoy very much)my book and DVD collection has grown no end, totally helped by the FANTASTIC discount and being around books all the time I'm always spotting something I want to read. Always one for a bargain the first place I hunt is the oxfam bookshop. Luckily Huddersfield has a pretty ace one.



I have found some great books dirt cheap, and have been indulging in many guilty plesures I'm talking Jacquline Wilson and yes Katie Price. Always one for juicy gossip I found with all her biographys I just couldn't put them down! So for all thoses who turn their noses up (like myself in the past) you might just want to give these a try, you may be plesantly surprised...



These were all total bargains, I love hardbacks :) the Katie Price books were from oxfam £3.49 and £4.99 Candyfloss and the Starsigns book were £2.99 And Diamond girls just 99p! As a girl obsessed by the 60's era I decided after spotting the 70's fashion book to look into that to. £2.99 in the Waterstones sale.

Pleased with these I also managed to pick up some Lost boxset's complete season 1 and 2 for just £32!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. just wait til youve been there 3 years! ive not been in our oxfam, im scared ill buy too much x

    ReplyDelete