Tuesday 19 January 2010

The Dress

So they say you know when you find THE dress. I know for me marriage is something way in the future but I found the dress before I even knew I someday would want to get married!



I was never a huge Home and Away fan I just watched the odd episode here and there. Tasha was one of the only characters I knew the name of and usually I would just watch it because I liked her. One episode I didn't want to miss was her wedding to Robbie. I didn't really know the background story I just thought they were cute together.



Anyway the day of the wedding came and I was AMAZED by her dress. I loved everything, the hair, the bare feet, and the dress! So so beautiful!! We are talking way way back I don't remember exacly but I know I was only in my early teens when this episode was aired and I fell in love with the dress. I still have never forgotten it!



How much does it cost to have a custom made dress? Im guessing it's not cheap but for this one I think it's worth it <3

XXX

3 comments:

  1. I posted a comment but i don't think it's still here. <3
    Love the flowers in her hair and the bottom of the dress the way it's cut...perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gorgeous, and its so very you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't see it Alice! lol and thank you <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete