Sunday 8 July 2012

My first set of wheels!

So I haven't passed my test yet.... But I am finally starting to get the hang of driving, and today I have extra motivation to try really hard to pass my test - I am getting my 1st car!! :)

Very excited! Can't wait to have my own set of wheels, and now I have a car to get extra practice hopefully it will help me be ready for my test sooner! I am looking forward to zooming off and doing my own thing, my Mum has always been very spontaneous and decided lets just go somewhere, and we just drive there, I can't wait to be able to do that myself.


I will be terrible though, as soon as I get in in my head I want something I don't like to wait so I am sure passing my test will also mean many more impulse purchases and shopping trips!


xxx

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are getting your car today :)
    I can't wait to see you again, I've missed you this week ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete