Tuesday 17 August 2010

New Days

I have not posted since the holiday because it seems like such a task!
I felt like I had to do a fantastically long blog with lots of photos so instead of that I will keep it short and sweet :)



The holiday was amazing it was so nice to have a week off work! hehe
There were so many second-hand bookshops I spent a lot of time rummaging in! Ironically it wasn't until I got back to Huddersfield and nipped into Oxfam that I found what I had really been after, a Hardback Jacqueline Wilson book I haven't read before <3

I did manage to pick up a copy of a very early addition of Winnie the Pooh on my travels though. Hunting down Hardback children's books has become a bit of a pass time of mine this year, and now I have started I can't stop!

Anyway from now it's back to work, I only have one month left at Waterstones, then I will be starting back at University and it will be back to student life for me!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. <3 your back. Did you get my text about the second-hand bookshop, my Dad took me, he ended up buying a football book but I was glued to the childrens section!

    Winnie The Pooh sounds wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete