Tuesday 31 August 2010

Milonga del Angel

I have been trying to do lots of sketchbook work, it is so time consuming that I never feel like I have got very far but these are my new pages









I also told my manager that I won't be working next year.

I don't really know what to make of this decision.

Money would be useful, but at the same time knowing how unorganized I am, and how I really find it hard to sit down and do University work all day long I think I will need as few distractions as I can get!

Also I hate letting people down, If asked to do any overtime I find it really hard to say no, even if I really should.

Saturday I called in sick for the first time since I started, I really wasn't up to going. I felt sick and don't think the long train journey would have helped matters either. I really got worked up about doing this, I don't know why I am just silly like that.

Ironically my attendance to certain lectures at university in the past has not been the best, but then I am only effecting myself so it is a lot easier to do.

Next year I will go to ALL lectures, even ones I believe to be unimportant.

One perk of not working I am looking forward to having a Christmas holiday this year, I have worked two Christmas eve's in my life, but much prefer not too. I like being tucked up inside by the Christmas tree chatting away to Mum <3

It's also a tradition in my house to have a meal together late on Christmas eve just before bed, we eat meals together all the time anyway but there is just something special, a magic that fills the air only on Christmas eve.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your sketchbook is really coming on, I love how it’s all magical and mysterious, all the cut out bits and text are just lovely too. I’ve said it before but this work really is you, it suits you so much, I think your personality does show through your work <3

    ReplyDelete