Monday 20 September 2010

In the morning

I start back at uni tommorrow.

I had to quit my job because of uni which MAJORLY sucks. I happened to quite like my job so this was bad.

Also recieving my last paycheck was bad. I really like earning money, this year I only have a student loan coming in which will definatly not be enough for a final year textile student what with having to pay for photo shoots, fabrics, sketchbooks, paints, photocopying (I have already spent 40quid on this alone and I havn't even gone back yet) catalogue stuff etc.

I liked being able to buy things, I can't imagine going back to not buying things. Which means I will probably still buy things even though I won't have the money. This will also be a bad thing........

A good thing is that I am with a mighty fine man, and we live together in a mighty fine apartment. He is mighty gorgeous <3

We had a great day out in Manchester, cinema, date, meal, shopping <3
Then we came home and watched Grey's Anatomy season 6 finalie and that was definatly good! :) A great last day before starting back I love the holidays!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had the perfect day in Manchester<3 It sucks about not being able to work, but I’m sure you will look back and realise for this final year it was worth it. It will be over in no time, so enjoy your final year of being a student miss!

    You know the Dawson’s Box set, I am sure it has come down in price quite a lot so you might be able to pick it up cheap. I’ve got them all separate, OMG I love that show so much <3

    I still haven’t seen Dear John, I really want to though, me and Simon went to Blockbuster and rented some movies, we were going to get it, but we decided on 500 days of summer and Nick and Norah’s infinite play list, have you seen any of them?

    I quite liked 500 days of summer, but HATED the ending! I was so angry what she did but oh well! Nick and Norah was quite romantic, I liked the music xxx

    ReplyDelete