Saturday 25 September 2010

Could you be loved

OOOoooh aren't saturdays amazing <3



Saturdays mean coffee made from the machine, to much hassle for a weekday, but a perfect weekend treat <3



"Georgi what happened to the chocolate cookies?"
"Errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............."

Yes I have been at the damn things again.



I love now, loved then, and always will - I'm totally addicted.



Just because <3



And because if I had been around at the time Free did gigs,
it would be as much as a must see as NO DOUBT, I am still waiting on you guys touring england please do I love you :)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I’ve posted your parcel today<3 it’s only small and some bits I’ve found when clearing out. It’s a bit random though I’m sorry!

    Your making me really want to watch Dawson’s now!xxxx

    ReplyDelete