Wednesday 29 September 2010

Tomorrow

I will soon update my blog with pictures of my studio space and project work, I left it in uni overnight because my presentation is tomorrow! Scary but I am quite looking forward to some feedback and fresh ideas!

I am enjoying it so far, and having a studio space is really motivating me to do more work. On tuesday after the morning lecture I was really tired so decided to come home, I did plan on doing work but I had a nap and went on the sims for 2hours not wearing my glasses. Bad idea I had a major headache for the rest of the night and only squeezed an hour of work in.

Today was productive though! I put together my theme boards, something I think I am terrible at but I was quite pleased with the way these turned out I will post them tomorrow :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment