Friday 24 September 2010

SOS

I hope I can have some self discipline this year in the following areas:

* Motivation MUST work work work (yawn) I always feel hungry when I am working, working makes me think when my next break is, break means yummy food. Scrumptious <3

* I have started the 30 day challenge on Wii Active, bought another controller today so john can join me, he burned lots more calories from the same exercises. How??? I don't know but I am real rubbish at exercise. Secretly I would rather sit round eating cookies all day then moan about being fat..... Anyway I do seriously hate the fact that my attitude to exercise is so bad, this I want to change!!

* Spending. Oh. My. Gosh.
what happened to my "No more pay checks, no more treats" thing? Well so far it is totally not working. Since the 18th of this month I have treated myself to the following:
- 2 books, 'Eat Pray Love' and 'The last song'
- 2 DVD's, 'The ugly truth' and some other I can't remember
- 2 Jumpers Blue and pinky brown
- the whole Dawson's collection boxset (loving it)
- Wii Active and new controller
- And a day in Manchester
This is not including the money spent on my course which is so much I can hardly believe there is anything in my account..........

Oh dear writing it all down like this makes me realize I spent even more then I imagined I had, and in the space of 6days.... OOOooooppssssss

Oh well you only live once right?? There is always a reason not to spent but if you have worked hard for the money which I have done all summer long why not?

My biggest spends will be the holiday I AM having at the end of this year, even if it means living off bread and cheese for the rest of my life. I happen to like cheese <3 hehe And my driving lessons, the whole 50,000 I will have to take before I am even close to safe enough to be let loose behind the wheel...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment