Thursday 23 September 2010

I don't want to wait

For the past hour I have been painting and having a major urge to blog!

I am quite excited to be back at Uni, and now have a studio space. I am hoping commiting myself to working 9-5 everyday will do the trick and mean I get a lot more done! Even though I need to always consiously remember not to sing aloud when I have my MP3 player on..... I miss singing aloud when working but apart from that and the hotness the studio has made me work so far!

I was also told your blog can count as a visual diary, something the tutours look at during meetings with you! Imagine that hehe I wonder what they would think, I personally don't think I will use my blog as a visual diary I have the urge to write all the crazy things in my head down on here so it's not exacly final year student material I don't think....

Unless they just look at the bits of work I post on here and my thoughts behind each piece??? I don't know we will see!

I was talking to a friend the other day and she mentioned my blog, I always find this really surreal, I never actually think of my blog as something anyone other then one of my besties Alice reads, so if you do read this ever anyone thank you, it means a lot to me, I just hope you don't find me to crazy!

My Mum read it the other day. That was weird!!! I was thinking OMG its like my Mum reading my diary, I try and make sure I only write things I don't mind anyone reading but I suppose my blog is kinda personal when I think about it!

Anyway life is good at the moment :) Things that have been keeping a smile on my face at the moment are:







I somehow managed to snort and almost inhale my drink through my nose whilst watching this on monday, I almost died of laughing but it was well worth it I just love this show XD

I also treated myself to the ENTIRE collection of Dawsons Creek, I have been waiting for this to come down in price for literally years and I am soooo excited about it! It arrived today woop woop, my love for somethings will never change, and this show and its theme tune never ever failed to make me feel happy <3

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love reading anything you write, you know I do. Dawsons<3 xxx

    ReplyDelete