Thursday 12 January 2012

Sail Away with Me

My addiction to Shipwrecked has returned along with the new series, any show set on a secluded island with a beach is guaranteed to attract me really! Does anyone else watch this show? We must have a good gossip about it if anyone does!

Another show I have just discovered is Vacation Vacation Vacation. I have always enjoyed Location Location Location, but this show is even better! Based on showing you budget and luxury holidays I have become a little addicted, and am very jealous of Kirsty and Phil getting paid to go to all these amazing destinations and stay there! I think I may have finally found my dream job!

I have not had a proper couples holiday since visiting Es Cana, Ibiza with my Jonny at the end of first year. It really was one of the best weeks of my life. It had everything we needed and was right on the beach. We were lucky enough to have a balcony overlooking the beach, and falling asleep to the sound of the waves was just dreamy <3


There was plenty to explore we went to the hippy market, took boat trips, watched fire dancers and spent plenty of time strolling along the beach and by the pool which we were lucky enough to have to ourselves most of the time!



 Every year we pine away for another get away but so far have not had the budget. I am hoping that this year we will have enough for a break! I have no idea where to go though! Anywhere exotic that vaguely resembles this will be fine:



Any idea's anyone?

xxx

1 comment: