Saturday 2 June 2012

Somebody that I used to know

Hello lovely people! It was my 23rd birthday yesterday and I had a fantastic time visiting back home catching up with two of my old best friends and family! It is funny how true friendships always stay the same, no matter how much time has passed when you meet up again you have just as much to talk about, and laugh so much you can't breath any more! 

I had a lot of fun reliving the good old days so to all my people, ones I have seen recently, and those who I haven't seen in far to long - my true friends out there (and I am sure you know who you all are) this is a post for you :)



My brother showed me Walk off the Earth's cover of Gotye's somebody that I used to know when I was back home and I think it is just amazing so enjoy :)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Friendship is rare and should always be treasured, I'm glad you had a lovely time back home and I miss you, so much. But you are always in my mind, and my heart (sorry for the emotional outburst!) I'll always be here for you xxx

    ReplyDelete