Wednesday 23 May 2012

Mirror Mirror and Moo!

For years and years I have had a cheap phone. I have never had an interest in smart-phones or fancy gadgets, so long as I can call and text I am happy! My particular attraction is normally to Nokia flips. Nokia because I have never had one break, despite dropping them from a height numerous times almost daily!

My attraction to the flip phones is just personal preference but I always think they look prettier. With my five year old Nokia starting to feel a little slow, and looking beyond battered I thought it may finally be time for an upgrade! Truth be told I am just going through a girly phase and wanted something prettier, but why not!


In the end I went for an Alcatel ot810, straight away I loved the look of it, and the mirror front will be sure to come in handy! It wouldn't look out of place in a make up bag!
Despite enjoying my new gadget I am having trouble downloading the first photo I took on it for my next nail diary entry! So I will try and get that done, or failing that I guess I will have to re-do my nails!

The camera on my old phone was beyond awful, so having a decent one has been quite fun! Below are some lovely photos I have enjoyed snapping with my new camera phone, of my very favourite subjects!


Little Minnie is gradually taming, although she is still quite shy she has begun loving cuddles! She stretches out squeaking happily, licking away offering plenty of affectionate little piggie kisses!


Mousey-kins is the most inquisitive little piggie! She is the opposite of her shy sister and is always having a nosey and coming up to the bars to greet me, she is also a cheeky monkey always making mischief!

All my photo's of Moo were quite blurry but here is one from a few months ago, quite possibly my favourite Moo photo ever! She is a great Mummy pig, and still has plenty of personality!


She has developed the loveliest temperament, especially since we introduced her to the other pigs. Before she was a little feisty and would nip from time to time. That has completely stopped now, although she still lets you know if she isn't in the mood for cuddles, she will fidget until you put her back!

On the other hand when she is in the mood for fuss she stretches out, rolls around in the blanket to have her tummy tickled, and will gradually close her eyes as you rub her behind the ears! She is so tame, she gets lots of attention because she always lets me pick her up without a fuss!

Me and my Mr have agreed it is about time for us to expand our little animal family! If all goes to plan we may have a new arrival coming this weekend from our local hamster rescue... exciting times!!!

 xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this post so much! <3
    I remember my first ever flip phone was one of my favourite phones to date, I had no idea they still made them, this one sure is very you! I love how Carrie always used to have a flip fone too.

    Such cute Piggies! Can't wait to meet yor little family <3

    p.s Just been reading this blog, I don't know if you follow her or not, but look what she did with her cage, thought you might like it

    http://mydollface.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/home-sweet-home.html

    ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that cage :) I think it would be a little small for my 3 but it looks a lot prettier then my c&c cage! they keep trying to eat the base of it!

    Yeah I am enjoying having a nice phone! Now I just need to try not to drop it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty piggies! :) I miss my c&c cage already, I feel so bad for putting them in the big new one cause it's all closed on the top :( I got the daisy chews from pets at home, dougal likes his but the other two don't bother. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks I will look out for them next time I go for piggie supplies! At least the new cage looks pretty :)

      Sadly I think my girls would fight in any other cage, they are all little madams who like their own space! I had it in my head they would be all cuddling up to each other but they don't at all! They love to play with each other but all sleep in their own separate hidey houses! x

      Delete