Wednesday 27 March 2013

Bracelets




Bracelets have always been my favourite accessory. When I was younger I remember going to guide camp and spotting a girl with at least 15 bracelets on each wrist and thought how cool she looked! When I got home from my weekend away I got busy with my bead kits and have worn many bracelets at any one time ever since.

I tend to buy a bracelet each place I visit, and it is often a present friends get me. So on each arm I have bracelets with memories from all over, and from lots of good friends. I think they are a nice thing to own, and I get sentimental about any item with memories attached. Wearing them has become less practical since adopting the piggies but they are still my go to accessory to make any outfit look better! There is an amazing bead shop in the village I have moved to, with all sorts of beads and charms, it has made me want to get making again! Do you have a favourite accessory?

xxx

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful bracelets! The middle ones are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love those ones too anything blue or nautical is a winner! :)

      Delete
  3. So good to see you back here! I've missed your posts. What wonderful bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I have been so busy what with moving and starting my new job! I am looking forward to catching up with everyone's posts! xxx

      Delete