Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Simple Life







I have loved The Simple Life since it was first shown on T.V. As soon as it was released I bought the Season 1 boxset, although it has been sat on my shelf gathering dust for ages now! Me and my house mate Nicky fancied something girly and light hearted to watch one night so I dug it back out and we have been hooked since! I forgot how hilarious this show is, although Season One was the only series I actually enjoyed of the reality show as the others which followed all seemed a bit more staged.

If you want a good old giggle at two rich girls trying to make it out in the middle of nowhere living on a farm, who seem to know nothing about normal life this is a must see! This show also started my love for Nicole Richie, outspoken and utterly hilarious this show is guaranteed to have you in stitches!

xxx

2 comments: