Saturday 29 January 2011

Someone Like You

I had the best time in London!



I went to many wonderful exhibitions, saw many amazing sights, and by the end of the week I was even happily wondering the streets of London alone, something I would not have thought myself capable of at the start of the week! As soon as I arrived I had that same rush of love for this city that I had felt many years ago.

Two of the Museums I enjoyed so much I actually revisited, I fell in love with the V and A, and the Foundling Museum 'Threads of Feeling' exhibition was right up my street, definitely worth a visit if you are in London anytime soon!

Thoughts of my next London trip are already forming, this time I plan on taking a certain someone with me! As great as the week was I found myself very excited to be coming home to this man on Friday! <3



I missed you Mr!

xxx

7 comments:

  1. sounds like you've had a great time - I'm a bit jealous to be honest...hehe...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Glad you had a wonderful time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the V&A museum, too! The fashion section has to be my favourite, I love seeing how fashion progresses through the ages! x

    [Check out my blog @ http://cagedteaparty.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo envious! I love London. I went to the V and A last year and saw the Grace Kelly exhibition. I also visited anthropologie which I loved.
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, looks like you had such a great time! : )
    Second, I am uber jealous!

    Third - hopefully you're doing okay & we get an update soon!!

    ♥ erinj0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve tagged you in a challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog from alices its so lovely and girly :) I love the first pic of London you took, I would love to go back to visit X

    ReplyDelete