Tuesday 18 May 2010

All the secrets

I treated myself to the Mermaid books as an early birthday treat! I can't tell you about the stories themselves yet as I won't be reading until my birthday but the reviews I have read were all good, and the packaging is gorgeous <3

"This series will absorb and enchant anyone who wonders what it would be like to have fins instead of feet."



I have also started yet another sketchbook, I have 4 on the go now, one is more of a journal, where I can write the crap as well as the good things, one holds all the secrets - through songs, poems and writing I have poured my heart into this one since I was I was 14 and it is strictly for my eyes only! The others are sketchbooks one is more for my mixed media drawings and the other for sticking everything pretty in, and my pen and pencil drawings.



So a sneak preview at a few pages, bear in mind as this book is new I am not quite sure which diretion it will take me in yet...
I'm not that happy with the first few pages they are a little all over the place but I'm sure the book will find itself in time <3









xxx

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your sketchbook so much. EEEEEEEE omg your as mad as me really. I have papers and books flying about everywhere. I want to get organised but I have different ideas for different things!

    omg that is so wierd. I used stamps the other day in my scrapbook, I was going to buy a brand new one just to use, but Simon got me some used ones from work.

    I'm so inspried. I want to send you a package of beautiful things. Already got some shabby chic stuff for you <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) A package of beautiful things is always welcome! hehe I remember all the way through A-level you were amazing I think half my 60's images came from you! I wish I had your collection of magazines! My pictures are mainly ones I have printed off! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I always find 60s things even now and immediatley think of you.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete