Sunday 9 May 2010

You've got the love



I let John open his birthday presents two days early, he loves opening them and I love giving them to him <3 I love giving anyone presents, I love sending people things they don't expect to recieve.

With John and I it will always remain the same. No matter what the occasion, a day or two before the suspense will be all to much to take and we will find an excuse to open gifts early, in a way I really like it.

Yesterday night his parents came over and took us out for a meal, then he opened his gifts. Tonight we are going to drink wine, play games (some of which were the birthday presents) then tommorow, his 21st we are spending the day out together so this way we get to celebrate 3days in a row!

Do I talk about him too much? Is it getting annoying???

xxx

2 comments:

  1. <3 what did you get him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An electric shaver, a book, a sketch game, and two other 2 player games which look quite fun! plus a handmade card of course! xxx

    ReplyDelete