Monday 3 May 2010

your lovable, so lovable, but you're just trouble...



I'm 21 soon. And feeling the pressure. I have my first huge deadline this wednesday, and the biggest ever (determining if I pass or fail the year) the wednesday after. Then on June the 1st it is my birthday. Ahhhh! Why I am making a big deal of this in my head I don't know.... I did the big party for my 18th and it wasn't really what I hoped it would be, I didn't properly enjoy the night until I got back home - it was fun then thanks to all my college friends who stayed over :)



Anyway my 21st will be very different. I would love to go home and have a night out with my old friends at somepoint, but everyone has moved on and sadly its not the same as it was, but I'm grateful that back in the year of 18 we had a lot of fun <3



I'm lucky that I have my Mr, I will be even more lucky when we can afford a car! I would love love love to just get away for a long weekend together but the places I want to go require a car.... Filey beach please :) I want to go somewhere nice and pretty with a river where we can have a long walk, eat ice cream, have a picnic then drive to Filey and go to the beach.

Or fly away somewhere, somewhere hot and exotic, or somewhere with lots to see where we can just be together. I'm sure whatever I do I'll end up having a good day (fingers crossed) a lot of my recent past birthdays have a habit of being unbelievably crap. with the exception of my 18th AFTER we got home, and my 19th in storthes hall. (Not forgetting the incredible princess and pirate party's my mum used to do for me when I was little) Last year I was stuck in france longing to be with my Mr so at least this year my most important birthday wish will be coming true <3

xxx

4 comments:

  1. You will have the bestest day i'm sure.
    My 21st in 8days ....ahhh!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I hope you have a great day too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay 21! ah... that was so long ago for me! youc an get to filey on the train they have a nice cute train station! you go from leeds i believe! and you can fly away anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh thanks I didn't reilise there was one in filey! I'll check it out thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete