Monday 24 May 2010

When the lights go out

Oh my lordy the worst photo of me taken ever has appeared online, after one, two or even three too many I think! But I had a great night (what I remember of it!)
It's been so long since I've had a girly night out what with living away from my besties and working a lot this year but partying with the textile craft girlie's is always fun!

There was a couple of not so awful photos that show my new dress which I really loved until I saw pictures of me in it! (The promised photos for you Alice!) I think I still love the dress... maybe just not the photo's!





Hmm those are the best I could find!
What with shopping sprees, a trip out to Marsden with my Mr for a picnic and a stroll in the sun, dancing Saturday night away, relaxing (ok recovering) on Sunday and eating a lot of ice cream plus watching my favorite movie of all time it has been a pretty good weekend! <3

Has anyone seen Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind?? That is the movie <3
It is on film 4 this Wednesday and I seriously recommend it! I fell in love with that movie the first time I ever saw it, and Kate Winslet long before! The story is just amazing, and I love anything a little out of the ordinary. It's special, just like the beach there is no other film quite like it <3

Right I am not quite sure if it is today or not but I am heading to see all the amazing work by the textile craft girls soon, exciting stuff! Good look to all who are finishing their degrees this year :)

xxx

2 comments: