Tuesday 5 October 2010

Honey, Honey

Uni is like my LIFE right now, hehe how sad am I?
I was sat at home last night in wooly socks and pj's cramming for the next days lecture from 8 - 10pm then I watched the inbetweeners <3

Life is good right now, although I do miss bookselling on the odd occasion!



that is moi studio space <3
I am really glad I took it, it motivates me in a way I didn't think it would, after todays lecture I planned to work at home. I have in fact watched Dawson's, had a nap, written an email, chatted to a friend and now blogged. I get easily distracted!





These are my mood boards for my current project. I am usually soooo bad at these they take forever but I am happy with the way these turned out!

I had a meeting with My monograph tutour today, it went well so all is good and now I WILL work!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing your work, you are so talented and creative. I love all the detailing, love the daisies too xxxx

    ReplyDelete