Sunday 24 October 2010

Take me anywhere

Friday I went to manchester to the contemporary craft fair. It was a good day :)

Saturday I was mega busy during the day. I spent a long time cleaning and now the flat is beautifulllll, did the food shopping and then John's parents came over.

In the eavening I watched Dawsons, Xfactor, and the Cheryl interview whilst finding 7pages of pictures for my visual diary.

So I didn't do a whole lot of work for 2days in a row. Before these two days I have been working pretty solidly through my days, only usually stopping for a few hours to eat.

Having the last two days off pretty much has made me lazy. I really really don't want to write 2000 words and find quotes for tuesday. I have my next tutorial on thursday but don't think I will have anything new to show. Thats not really a good thing. Oh well.

I am going into town soon. I might treat myself to something nice <3
I am in love with Tegan and Sara today (and everyday but especially today)



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment