Friday 22 October 2010

Wouldn't it be nice....



I recently stumbled across something amazing, a blog about a girl who lives in a boat shed. This is actually the view from her window, I completly fell in love.

Not to long ago John and I were discussing what we want to do in an ideal world.
We decided we want to move far far away, New Zealand to be exact <3

Despite our degrees we were both in agreement that a happy life as poor people was far better then the work filled life of rich people, I wouldn't say either of us are particually ambitious, when thinking of our future lifestyle is definatly way ahead of our careers. Although we both definatly want jobs they only have to allow us to get by.

Luckily I feel I need very little in the way of possesions to be happy, I am far from materialistic.

The main thing that is important is living, we would love to move somewhere idilic even if it is as tiny as a boat shed. Somewhere foreign over looking the sea is my idea of heaven.

I actually would love to be one of those people that goes out and gives boat tours of coral reefs or assist tourists swimming with dolphins. I am never happier then when I am by the sea with sand beneath my feet.

This may seem crazy but that is honestly what I would love, the fact that this is a shared dream makes it all the more exciting. Even if it takes me forever to get there one day I can promise I will live by a beautiful beach <3

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww everything sounds perfect!! Can me and Simon be the first to visit pretty pretty please? <3
    It would be so amazing to live somewhere so idealistic and pretty.

    I always wanted to live in Capeside, everything looked so pretty. And I wanted a boat like Joey!
    And have you ever seen Mamma Mia? I love where she lives. SO PERFECT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definatly! I always wanted to live in capeside too! lol Yes mamma mia has an amazing setting! <3

    ReplyDelete