Tuesday 5 October 2010

Why Not

A mad moment, but still why not? I will never outgrow this woman's writing!
An email to Jacqueline:

Hi!

I am an older reader (21!) I loved reading your books when I was younger, The Suitcase Kid was my favorite book for many years, I must have read it at least 25 times! I even went out and bought a sylvanian rabbit Radish of my own!
At 12 I started reading your girls in love series which I adored <3 I was wondering if you had any plans to write another of these?

I have just joined your website to try and find out about all the books you are writing that have yet to be released, I am so happy there will be a follow up to Hetty Feather!
Knowing I have always had a love for your writing and the Victorian era my Mum bought me a copy of this as a surprise for my stocking last Christmas, having not read your books for quite a few years made this book all the more exciting,
and completely re-kindled my love for your stories. Since then I have been buying all your latest releases and rummaging my local Oxfam for hardback copies of all the ones I have yet to read. (I have a thing for hardbacks!)

I also worked in a bookshop last year and had great fun recommending your books to many interested customers!
Your writing has always been a great source of inspiration to me <3

I hope to hear for you soon!

Thanks,

Georgina

1 comment:

  1. Not a mad moment at all! I love JWilson and I'm 21!
    I hope she reads it but they will probably be monitored by the people who run her webiste, and she will only get to see a small amount. You NEVER know though :)xxxxx

    ReplyDelete