Sunday 24 October 2010

Tell me something I don't know

Tell me
If you didn't know me what would you think about me?

Would you think I was a pink person or a blue person?
Would you think I was a rom-com or a thriller kind of girl?
or maybe just a damn unusual girl?
A girl who always has to have the latest designer labels or is happier in pajamas?
A girl who is shy or outgoing?
Someone that over-thinks every little thing or someone impulsive?
Someone who lives in the real world or the worlds she creates for herself?
A person who fits in or someone who doesn't really fit anywhere?
A girl who cares what other people think or a girl who doesn't?
Someone who eats the icing and leaves the cake or eats the cake and leaves the icing?
A person who likes the finer things or is happy without?
Someone hard to read or open like a book?
A realist or an idealist?
A girl who you think you know but don't, or a girl who you think you don't know but actually do?




xxx

3 comments:

  1. Would you think I was a pink person or a blue person? I THINK YOU LIKE PINK :p

    Would you think I was a rom-com or a thriller kind of girl? or maybe just a damn unusual girl? ROM COM WITH A BIT OF WEIRD

    A girl who always has to have the latest designer labels or is happier in pajamas? PJ GIRL

    A girl who is shy or outgoing? SHY!

    Someone that over-thinks every little thing or someone impulsive? IM SUPRISED YOU DONT HAVE A WORRY ULCER

    Someone who lives in the real world or the worlds she creates for herself? YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD...

    A person who fits in or someone who doesn't really fit anywhere? YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SPECIAL PLACE :)

    A girl who cares what other people think or a girl who doesn't? I THINK YOUD LIKE TO BE A GIRL THAT DOESNT CARE

    Someone who eats the icing and leaves the cake or eats the cake and leaves the icing? I WOULDNT TRUST YOU WITH A CAKE. PERIOD.

    A person who likes the finer things or is happy without? I THINK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE BASICS AND SOMETHING PRETTY YOU DONT MIND

    Someone hard to read or open like a book? YOURE YOUR OWN LITTLE NOVEL

    A realist or an idealist? IDEALIST

    A girl who you think you know but don't, or a girl who you think you don't know but actually do? I THINK I STILL HAVE ALOT TO LEARN ABOUT YOU CUTIEPIE X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Thanks for mentioning my blog. Yours looks cool.
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - That was fun <3
    Although there is one thing I must correct I am most definatly a Blue girl!! xxx

    Beth - Aww thank you so much, I love the Boat shed, very inspiring! I will be an avid reader from now on! xxx

    ReplyDelete