Tuesday 2 November 2010

One Stolen Moment

1.
What color are your socks right now?
I am barefoot. My feet are under a big black blanket but my toes are still slightly cold....
2.
What are you listening to right now?
The raindrops, there are lots, I love how I have an attic room, When I lie in bed I can look up at the stars <3
3.
What was the last thing you ate?
A rich tea biscuit soaked in tea, I am so glad I can drink tea again.
4.
Can you drive a stick shift?
No. I can't drive at all.
5.
Last person you spoke to on the phone
my dad phoned me last night. That was nice that he chose to talk to me, my family don't phone much they are busy people. There is a gemini inside of me that wants to talk constantly.
6.
Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I want sent it I stole it but yes I like her very much, I hope she doesn't mind that I stole her quiz, I can't resist these things! I have the need to answer questions I like how my brain suprises me.
7.
How old are you today?
guess?
8.
What is your favorite sport to watch on TV
None at all
9.
What is your favorite drink?
Robinsons pink grapefruit dilute.
10.
Have you ever dyed your hair
yes.
11.
Favorite food?
ice cream and thai food
12.
What is the last movie you watched?
An American Werewolf in London I loved that film it suprised me hehe
13.
Favorite day of the year?
November 5th or the saturday after this date
14.
How do you vent?
I don't vent I cry.
15.
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Fur, she was a white fluffy little dog, but now she is an off white dog with dreadlocked fur. She lives in my bedroom back home <3
16.
What is your favorite season?
I like all of the seasons I always change my mind.
17.
Cherries, strawberries, or Blueberries?
strawberries every time
18.
Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
I don't email my friends, email isn't really my thing but i like it when the text/ring me :)
19.
Who is the most likely to respond?
John <3
20.
Who is least likely to respond?
my mum probably!!
21.
Living situation?
in a little town apartment with my mr <3
i love it.
22.
When was the last time you cried?
this afternoon.
23.
What is on the floor of your closet right now?
Bags of things and shoes
24.
Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
sending to? Am I meant to pass this on?
25.
What did you do last night?
I spoke to my dad, started some work and had a wonderful jacuzzi bubble bath.
26.
What are you most afraid of?
being alone in the dark.
27.
Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
I don't like burgers but I eat everything with cheese, I used to think I was meant to be a mouse.
28.
Favorite dog breed?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh errrrrrrrrrrmmmmm Maybe husky dogs?
29.
Favorite day of the week
saturdays or sundays
30.
How many states have you lived in?
none
31.
Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds are a girls best friend...
32.
What is your favorite flower?
white lilys <3

xxx

1 comment: