Friday 12 November 2010

Obsessions

Do you ever get obsessions with things and then one day wake up and you are over it?
I get like that with food, I eat something, love it and eat it every single week until I don't want it anymore!

There are thinks I love and can't afford to eat all the time though like Thai food and sushi, I loveeeee sushi. I don't think I will be going off these any time soon they are real treats! Also binging on something amazing like a whole party sized bag of crisps in one go, or home cooked Eve's pudding is my fave thing ever. I rarely bake because when I do I eat it all at once then feel terribly guilty. I loved it when I was in college. Before I came to uni I could binge on bad food all day long and not gain a pound in weight. I MISS THOSE DAYS.

I get obsessions with music, when I was in secondary school I would listen to one album on repete for a whole week, or even a whole month. I don't think I could do that anymore but back in the day all I owned was a CD walkman. I had a tape player walkman before that, that was amazing I used to listen to Harry Potter tapes all night long. I went back home for bonfire night and slept on my little brothers floor, he was playing one of the old tapes I love how things like that take you back.

I definatly get obsessions with films, these always stay the same because it is so rare to find a film that captures me so bad I have to draw, quote and find infinite pictures from it. I'm sure a quick scroll through my blog will show you a few of these :)

What are your obsessions?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. TV! Dawsons, OC, Skins ....I think we had similar obssesions Miss!!!

    I'm obssessed with Indian food atm! I never used to like Curry until I met Simon, think he's converted me now :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered take away Indian recently and now I want them all the time! I watched about 4 Dawsons back to back the other day too!

    I think our brains are wired the same way! xxx

    ReplyDelete