Tuesday 16 November 2010

Da Ya think I'm Sexy



I love this song right now I must have played it a billion times today and I think it is driving John slightly mad hehe <3

This is my 100th blog so kind of a milestone :)
What are everyone's favourite posts about so far?
My blog is quite random I just write what I'm liking at the time, I like the way blogs capture a certain moment in time, what you are thinking or feeling.

Personally my favourite blogs are about pretty things, general life, and completely open and honest so if anyone has any recommends let me know!

Thank you for following my ramblings, and hello new followers :) <3

xxx

5 comments:

  1. <3 books and artwork. I always love seeing more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Fearne and Mischa, she was awful on it, soooo annoying!
    She seems to have changed a lot since the OC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I couldn't believe it! I used to really love her on the show but she seems to have let fame go to her head a little! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your artwork pictures! Keep posting, and congrats on reaching 100. Your archive is so much bigger than mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok more artwork coming soon I will try and get some photos of my recent work and post soon! x

    ReplyDelete