Friday 13 May 2011

More like mILLie

Well not only have I been trying to make myself work but I have also had numerous trips to the vets recently, it seems we bought a poorly piggie. :(

Only two weeks to the day of getting Millie she was under the knife having an abscess removed which has been very traumatic! Fingers crossed she will recover well but there is a lot of swelling and bruising at the moment. The stitches look quite nasty too but seem to be healing.

The lump we had removed was the size of a pea, now the swelling is the size of a grape which is very big on such a tiny piggie!

The night after the op John and I set an alarm every 3hrs to re-heat the water bottle she was sleeping on as she was shivering constantly. I didn't realise what I was taking on with this one, and at such a crucial time in my degree! That said I wouldn't give her back for the world I just hope she recovers soon!



xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I hope she recovers!
    But what a wonderful momma she has : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I've turned into one of those crazy people that treat their pet like a child! I used to think it was weird when people did that but I can't help myself! hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete