Sunday 15 May 2011

Wishlist

Does anyone else have trouble buying for their boys??

It was John's birthday last week and I always have such a hard time thinking of gifts! This year I had a brain wave, we are always going to places like Costa and Shake and wishing we could make drinks like they do at home so this year I decided on a smoothie maker as the main gift with a few extra treats. We have had a great time blending pretty much everything in our fridge and seeing how it turns out!



Now it's my turn, my birthday is in June and he has been asking me for idea's! I really have no clue what to ask for. Usually I have a wishlist of items but can't think of anything this year except a large run for Millie (Which seems like more of a present for her then me!) and a cinema date - I am dying to see Water for Elephants.

What items are on your wishlist?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have SO much trouble shopping for my boy - we've been dating for almost 7years (in August) and all the basic things + creative idea's have been soaked up! (things that I can afford at least!)

    When it comes to my wish list: I was thinking about a kindle (cheaper for books!), I asked him to make me a tie blanket : ), I like surprises-so I keep telling him do something unexpected (I am always the planner, so I want him to plan my day), and really, I love it when I get anything home-aid. To me that shows the true side of him <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just gave you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your super cute blog! Hope to hear more from you soon : )

    ReplyDelete