Tuesday 24 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Eeee! Never when I started to blog did I imagine I would get one of these! My lovely friend Erin Jo awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award! I have discovered some great new blog's through this, and will share the love with a few of my favourites! Thank you Erin Jo!



This award requires you to name seven facts about yourself so here goes...

1. I have a huge addiction to cakes, especially banana, orange, carrot, cinnamon etc... you get the idea <3 I can't resist cake with ice cream!

2. My degree is coming to an end! The hand in for my final major project is the day before my birthday (1st of June!) And tomorrow is the day I hand in all my final pieces! Although I will still be going with presentations and the degree show until July...

3. When I was younger I was a lot more confident and a huge chatterbox, these days I am a little more shy and keep to myself a bit more.

4. I am the proud owner of a little guinea piggie called Millie, I can't stop blogging about her because she is all I think about these days! Today was her fourth trip to the vet in the month we have had her, but I would not swap her for the world! She has helped get me through the most stressful part of my degree and makes the thought of possibly moving home a little easier.

5. Coming to University was the best decision I ever made, I met my man <3 who is everything to me. We have spent the last four years of University living together and I have never been happier!

6. I am secretly a huge geek! I seem to go between 'The Sims' and 'Animal Crossing' depending on my mood. I also love 'Harvest Moon'...

7. One day I want to live in a little fairytale cottage in the country, or near to the sea. Somewhere that is cosy in the winter with a big fireplace! <3

I pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to the following blogs:

Alice from An Alien World
Sarah from A little less disenchanted
Beth from boatshedchic
Claudia from Wish you were here
Sara from Sara Louise Evans

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgina! Congrats! You deserve it.

    Thanks for passing it on to me, I'm thrilled! xo

    Also you should enable your profile - it would be easier for people to find you. I've been trying to contact you all week but couldn't.
    Glad I've found you again :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgina,
    Thanks for passing this award on to me.
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete