Tuesday 20 April 2010

All the secrets...

Since the age of 5 I kept a diary, although it was mainly endless notebooks, jacquline wilson diarys, or books with pretty covers that I only ever wrote in every now and again.

That is until I was about 13. At 13 I started my first proper diary. I had a few that I filled, but when I got to 16 or 17 and started going out more I stopped writing as much. The main reason for my writing was to let go, to say things that couldn't be said, and to hold on to all the good memories. It was also incredibly theraputic.



I seem to have an endless desire to record things, I keep sketchbooks, notebooks, photo albums, cookbooks, write poems, songs, stories, and this blog has become my latest thing. I have always enjoyed writing, and these days I actually have nice things to write about that I will enjoy reading in years to come. It's amazing to read things I wrote when I was 6 or 7 years old, and often really really amusing.
So as of today I am starting yet another journal <3

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment