Saturday 17 April 2010

If you could see inside my head it would look like this...

These are some pages from a sketchbook I have started recently, nothing to do with my uni work, just somewhere I can doodle, scribble and stick all the pretty things in one place.



This is where the faries live, they all have their own little castles and magical gardens where trees produce gems, pearls, and flowers to go into their magical potions <3



Sometimes I just like to scribble, Since coming to uni my drawing style has changed dramatically I seem to have become a fan of messy art that doesn't really make any sense, it somehow draws me in.



Pretty much on my sleeve... I never have been one for keeping my feelings hidden.
If I'm happy I laugh like a loon, if I'm sad/angry/upset or even overly happy I cry, I think my tear ducts overproduce.......

xxx

1 comment: