Friday 16 April 2010

Have I told you latley that I love you



What do most people do after a night out? I don't know - in Storthes hall we always used to go back home and carry on the party. In fact most of the time we didn't even go out, we were having that much fun just hanging out.

What do I do now? Well me and the Mr went out for the first time in a long time last week as we both had the week off work. We had a great time, getting dressed up, playing silly drinking games before going out, actually we were having such a good time together we didn't even go out until gone eleven. Then went round a few bars. We didn't end up in a club but back home dancing to Van Morrison. hehe not your usual 20 year old passtime but I loved it, and I love that he will do things like that with me <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xvjMum8vFs

No comments:

Post a Comment