Sunday 11 April 2010

Someone's watching over me



Isn't it funny how things work out?

I went into work to ask for a holiday in August to find out that the woman on maternity I have been covering is coming back in june so I won't even have my job then...

I have saved up a fair amount but was thinking if I don't manage to get work over summer things will be very tight, especially as over the last month I have been living very extravagantly!

I wasn't to worried, I can manage on very little money if I have to, I'm good like that, its just nice to know it's there if I need it - Especially with final year of uni coming up I was hoping to have a nice amount put by for fabrics, and gallery trips etc

Anyway the day after I find out I am going to lose my job soon £790 mysteriously appears in my account. Amazing or what! Apparently it's the final installment of my student loan - as im doing placement this year its been really different and I was sure I didnt have more to come, turns out I did.



Who knows where summer will take me but I am a firm believer of the quote,

"everything happens for a reason"

Feels like someone's watching over me <3

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the top photograph. Can we do something nice in the summer. A daytrip or girly day.

    I miss you so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! I would really really love to! Daytrip sounds cool anywhere in mind??

    My course finishes in may so its crazy times right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw im sad georgi i dont want you to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad to! I actually enjoy my job! I think I will be back as a christmas temp next year, I hope anyway, depends on how crazy final year is...!

    ReplyDelete