Saturday 10 April 2010

Super Dooper Love

My Mr is amazing <3



Yesterday we were going to go out for drinks as we both have the week off work but I had a bit of a freak out... OMG I don't have hair anymore - Long curls was my going out thing, short curls just wont be the same. I didn't want to try any of my old going out stuff on I just don't think I could pull it off without the trademark curls, stupid I know but hey he gets me.

So last night didn't happen but today he took me out for a new going out dress for tonight, its gorgeous and still looks ok if I have my hair up - problem solved <3

xxx

2 comments:

  1. You know he loves you when he gets you. Remember I had all my hair cut off once!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but yours looked instantly amazing! I can't get used to mine!! Oh well maybe it will grow on me eventually...

    ReplyDelete