Wednesday 21 April 2010

This made me laugh :)

"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"



I didn't watch Glee from the beginning but recently I'm really getting into it,
its refreshing to have a new show that is so origional.

It seems like every teen drama/comedy since Dawsons Creek has at copied from it. Sometimes entire storylines, scenes and practically episodes. This included the O.C, One Tree Hill and such like. And to be honest I don't think any of them did it as well as Dawson's did.

I still enjoyed watching them, especially season 1 of the O.C, and seasons 1,2 and 3 of One tree hill but they all seem to trail off, become dull and lose my interest I'm hoping Glee will continue to have something new to offer :)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Glee. Me and Simon watch it religiously! Its sooooo good, I love Emma, she's so cute. And Sue Slyvester is just so mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Quinn she is so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete