Friday 9 April 2010

Dancing in my gypsy shoes...

I had the best day yesterday <3

My mr took me out to celebrate two and a half years together, this will be my longest relationship soon!! Definatly my best :)

We decided on Manchester, as he knows it well que shopping and fancy meals

We went round many shops I love the huge River Island and Zara, I think I might have been in heaven I actually had money to spend! Even though my birthday is two months away John decided to get my presents early so I have a gorgeous bag and some new shoes to look forward to recieving!

I also treated myself to some hair streightners, I recently decided to have ALL MY HAIR CUT OFF :O since then it has been frizz central so they were needed, and thankfully solve the problem! I don't know what finally made me do it but I had 5 inches off and a few layers put in, I was having an impulsive day......

Anyway also bought a new dress I love dresses sooooooo much and can't seem to stop buying them, this is nice and summery and quite bizarrly reminds me of a vintage swimsuit!

We then went for lunch in cafe rouge, It's so amazing there <3 I had chargrilled chicken sandwich with chips and salad then an amazing crepe with banana, chocolate sauce and of course ice cream mmmmmmmm!!!

My other buys were flower clips (shorter hair means I can put it up without it all falling down again) and more shoes! I bought some material shoes from new look years ago and wore them none stop. They are now litrally falling to pieces and have holes everywhere - my brother always refers to them as my gypsy shoes.

Since my glass in foot incident (a couple of weeks back) I havn't dared wear them for fear of infection, my mum actually begged me to throw them away... they are kinda dirty from wear/beach/sea they never really recovered from the beach trip so yes new shoes were called for - yes pure material - yes they have beads etc - yes my brother will call them gypsy shoes - yes I totally love them - and yes I will wear them until they fall to pieces....

xxx

4 comments:

  1. i miss you! sounds like a fab day! we need to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! shopping sounds fabby although funds are short..... i think john is taking me out in a bit! I'll be back soon, monday i think we should sort something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see your hair!
    I think I know the shoes you are on about from a few years ago! Glad you got some new ones, sounds like you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep the pink ones with the black lace :)
    I can't decide if i like the hair or not......

    ReplyDelete