Wednesday 23 January 2013

Dream Big






In my Liebster blog award post I mentioned that 2013 was going to be the year I changed my life. Although I already have more blessings then I can count, I knew this year was the time for change. Determined to relocate, find a new job and a new place to live I set out applying for jobs, wanting something to do with my degree, and following my passion for hand embroidery. Today I have been offered a job with a bridal company. I will be working in the veil room hand embroidering and embellishing wedding veils. I can't believe I have stumbled upon something so perfect, and so fitting to what I wanted to do.

I have truly enjoyed my time as a bookseller, but I am really looking forward to this next chapter in my life. I still have lots to organise before my start date in a months time, including moving to a whole new city! Big changes and exciting times ahead! Who knows I may just be the person who has stitched the lace or dimantes onto the veil you choose for your big day. It just goes to show if you have a dream, however big pursue it and it may just come true...

xxx

9 comments:

  1. yay! well done Georgi! where are you moving to? it'll be nice to make your own veil ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ely in Cambridgeshire! Just have to find a place ASAP now! x

      Delete
  2. Awww, dreams are certainly worth following! I know you're going to be great at this job. It's so you and will be such a lovely place to work ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job!! Chase those dreams and don't stop until you catch them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw congratulations! It sounds so lovely and these photos are so pretty <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to be surrounded by veils, lace and lovely sparkles all day! x

      Delete
  5. Best of luck with the next chapter of your life, it will be fab! :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete