Thursday 10 January 2013

Ruby Sparks














This movie was without a doubt my favourite of 2012. After not going to the cinema in ages we just happened to come across this, I hadn't seen it advertised so wouldn't have ever found out about it otherwise but I thought it was fantastic.

It is about a writer Calvin, who creates a story about a girl Ruby. One day she appears in his apartment. She has come to life just as he wrote her. The idea for the story really appealed to me, and I have always been a fan of any unconventional love story, a category this certainly fits into. I will definitely be buying the DVD when it hits the shelves!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this, but the plot sounds good. If you like this you will definitely like Moonrise Kingdom too...it's very strange but really lovely ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Moonrise kingdom before! I will be sure to look it up! x

    ReplyDelete