Thursday 17 January 2013

Nail Diary - Entry 4





My next nail theme will be mermaid nails! I love anything glittery, blue, or anything that reminds me of the ocean so this seems like the natural choice.

When I was younger and everyone was pretending to be a fairy or a princess I was dragging myself across the floor in my beautiful home made mermaid tail. I loved that thing, incredibly impractical (hence the floor dragging, there was no walking in it!) it was made of beautiful green glittery fabric. When asked what I wanted for Christmas I had originally asked my auntie for 16 sets of play clothes (this desire steamed from my love of The Sound Of Music). I think in the end the mermaid tail was a far better choice!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award:) Check out my blog for the details:) x
    amstyleandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails are so nice!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are my inspiration for when I next paint mine! :)

      Delete