Friday 11 January 2013

Hair Inspiration






Here is a little hair inspiration I can use trying to make the most of what I have! My hair is very thin and wispy but I do like my blonde colour. My preferred hair do's include plaits, flowers, curls, and always look a little on the messy side. I stopped wearing my hair down a couple of years ago as whenever do it gets greasy to quickly, frizzy or just looks a downright mess! I also find it constantly getting in my way and I am forever frustrated by it! My day to day hair do is either messy bun, or a bun with a plait at the front. I usually wear a few flower hair grips for good measure because who doesn't want flowers in their hair really? The bottom photo is one of me with my day to day hair do giving Boo a good old cuddle! If anyone has any hair tips I would love to hear them!

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your hair always looks so lovely! And I can imagine you always wearing flowers in your hair - even when you are older and have kids of your own ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine a time will come where I wouldn't want flowers in my hair! hehe my flower hair clips are rather grubby at the moment after being transported in my make-up bag, I may have to invest in some more I think! xxx

      Delete
  2. oh i wish i could do such fancy things with my hair. I'm just not that talented.
    just came across your blog,its lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could do much fancier hairstyles myself! x

      Delete
  3. such a cute hairstyle! I used to attempt to my hair like that, but I can never get it right! also I hate having my hair up! haha
    love your blog btw, you have a new follower :)

    loraphilp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I liked having my hair down, but after wearing it up for so long I find it hard to go back to wearing it down now! :)

      Delete