Sunday 4 July 2010

Bloom

Life is hectic! Busy bust busy, and having a long commute to work is not fun! Right now my Mr works 8.30 - 5.00 weekdays I work 5.00 - 9.00 weekdays and during the day on weekends.... opposite schedules or what! But the moments spent together are always amazing and I am hoping my next paycheck will make this all worthwhile!

I will be catching up on everyones blogs soon! Also I have finally decided on my theme for my first final year project. After changing my mind a 1000 times I have decided on 'The secret garden' so tommorow I will be off to the library on a hunt for bloom magazines, much photocopying will follow :)

I do wonder if I am making the right choice, especially as I am going to work in silver and black... I might hint at colour but have been told not to work with it in the past soooooooooo hmm could be interesting I like work like this I found though



wish me luck

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love all your work, I used to adore all your ink drawings, so whimsical and lovely.
    The silver and black sounds really enchanting!
    I get to see you wednesday <3xxx

    ReplyDelete