Friday 23 July 2010

Enchantment

I want to live in a whimsical world where you can talk to birds, listen hard to hear the trees whisper.
I wish there were cherry blossoms all year round.
I want to live in a little cottage in the hills by a waterfall,
or in a place by the ocean so I could fall asleep listening to the waves.
I secretly hope that I will turn into a mermaid everytime I swim in the sea.

I wish rings, bracelets, beads and bangles grew like flowers.
I wish the sky permeantly had a pink sunset tint lighting the world with a dreamlike glow.
I hope to meet a fairy one day, and see where they live.

I wish everywhere was lit with lanterns and fairy lights.
I wish there was a subtle smell of lavender where ever we go.
I wish there were more shooting stars and meteor showers, and that constellations shone bright in the sky.

I wish mice really did wear little clothes and outfits like in Cinderella and the Tailor of glouster.
I wish librarys were all like the one in beauty and the beast.
I wish crystals hung from trees casting rainbows everywhere.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment