Monday 19 July 2010

"You need to be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikley places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it"

It has become a tradition that every card I receive from my Mr has a quote. Because these mean so much to me I would have to say they are my favorites. I once asked him to put them all together and send them to me.

In his message he said "I started collecting these quotes as soon as I reilised I was in love with you, probably before as well. The reason I started collecting was because every one of them made me think of you when I read it, every time it makes me smile" <3



"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world"

"It doesn't matter how far apart we are it matters how close"

"See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me"

And completely true in our case "Love is the two of us being stupid together" <3

xxx

1 comment: